These two pretty girls are
Kaylee 7
Alyssa 6 (who we call Lyssie)
This was taken at school in March 08 for grandparents day.
This handsome boy is Noah and he is 2 months old in this picture. Dave and Michal Sarah's son.
For each of our grandchildren we have planted a tree.
This is Noah with his tree in bloom.
It is a 3-way Asian pear.
Hopefully as the trees bloom I can get most of the children's picture with their tree. And if not just their tree so that they can see it in bloom. This is a list of the children and their tree names.
Kaylee -- Witchhazel
Abby -- Eastern Redbud
Lyssie -- Kousa Dogwood
Hallie -- Mock Orange
Noah -- 3-way Asian Pear
Titus -- Honey Crisp Apple
2 comments:
I think asian pear and honey crisp sound so yummy! Go Titus and Noah! Great idea.
What a great idea! Hey - nice blog! I am looking forward to June and our little dinner outing. See you then!
Post a Comment